Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy 17th Honey!!

17 years.....

Where did it go?  

At times it went by so fast..
Other times it went by so we ran slow.


3 kids...
many jobs...
Animals...
houses...
injuries...
trips..

Ooo, Laa, Laa..

 I changed my hair ...

You remained there...

We had fun...
then our race was done!


I wrecked my hip....you got new golf shoes....
I took time off while you sang the blues..
(ya..NOT but it rhymed)
We are not getting any younger..
in fact we are getting old..

It's nice to see how far we have come and our story can be told.

Marriage is work, Marriage is fun, Marriage is more than 
JUST YOU or ONE
Marriage is TWO who work together ~
by bending, sharing, helping, and caring
by loving, resting, cleaning, and besting....
Marriage is TWO who are 

TRUE to each OTHER through and through!

Happy Anniversary!
(9-9-1995)

2 comments:

hiker mom said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ginger Foxxx said...

Amazing!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope the next 17 are just as wonderful!