Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Feeling Fall

I don't know about you but when the wind starts to blow and the leaves fall off the trees I immediately think jackets and FALL.  It is creeping up and with FALL comes HALLOWEEN (of course!) No, we are not thinking football in our house....priorities people...its all about how much candy one can collect in the shortest amount of time.  


Not sure if Owen is as scared as I am about his loot.
What he is really thinking....
"I can't believe I get to eat all of this!!"


This is Kenzie's 2nd favorite activity....
scooping out the guts of the pumpkin and having fun with picture taking

Here is an idea for you marathoners looking for a costume to run in...
Giant Q-tips!
(nothing more needs to be said ... except..
they were the talk of the race!)

Finally, our serious scooper...
she has an idea and just starts drawing, cutting and scooping 
until she is finished.
(she enjoys it as much as the other two just not the silly faces.)

The other activities that feel very fall like to me are.....raking leaves, baking molasses cookies, taking a trip to the pumpkin patch, pumpkin latte, putting away patio furniture and finally closing the cabin ~ taking the dock out and saying good bye to another year of summer!

1 comment:

hiker mom said...

I can't believe those guys ran with those on their heads!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...