I worked in the morning. I ran kids to friends' houses in the afternoon, and by the time I got home I had 2 dogs to feed, then I needed to eat myself and go pick up those same kiddos to get one to Cross Country and the other to his 4th grade Open House at school. By the time we met his teacher, bought his planner, and signed up for room parties and conferences I was a ball of sweat!!! ~ the new A/C unit the school put in this summer isn't quite working yet and at 90 degrees out side it felt like 100 degrees inside with all those people milling around ~ Well, I wasn't done there......off to pick up girl from CC and home to gobble down some more food before heading to church for the official Sunday School teacher meeting.)
When we got home from the meeting we found our kiddos and a random 6 more playing "night games" outside. That's all fine and dandy until its dark, the bugs are out, everyone is getting tired (ME), the puppy is getting a second wind, and the boy is complaining b/c nobody wants him on their team or his buddy is being rude!
- School starting in less than a week.
- Kids who listen to their parents.
- puppies who are not foaming any more
- 6am body pump classes and coffee to jumpstart a brand new day
- A/C! on what is hopefully our last 90 something degree day
- Pro Compression socks.....more about that later.......