Wednesday, July 25, 2012

what have I learned?

1.  When hubby says he thinks "the puppy is soooo cute!" (Watch out)

2.  When Kenzie says, "she will TOTALLY take care of the puppy", that doesn't include when she is...

  • going to the pool with friends
  • having a sleep over with a neighbor
  • or IF she is just so tired she needs a break.  (Yes, I knew it would happen ....good thing Rudy is adorable!!)

3.  A mini dachshund can get out of a plastic type lattice gate...tip over boards which are blocking small trouble some spots and spend a night roaming the house with out doing too much damage.  Whew!


4.  I have always said I wanted a lap dog....I had no idea dogs like that were really out there.  Rudy would sit on a lap if given the opportunity ALL DAY LONG! (He has a month to get use to his baby play pen)


5.  A mini puppy IS REALLY like a new born baby that is being potty trained....you have to do almost every thing with them or for them and watch them 24/7.....(I repeat ....good thing he is adorable!) If I ever thought I wanted another child the answer is no...so glad we got Rudy instead!  

No comments:

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...