2. When Kenzie says, "she will TOTALLY take care of the puppy", that doesn't include when she is...
- going to the pool with friends
- having a sleep over with a neighbor
- or IF she is just so tired she needs a break. (Yes, I knew it would happen ....good thing Rudy is adorable!!)
4. I have always said I wanted a lap dog....I had no idea dogs like that were really out there. Rudy would sit on a lap if given the opportunity ALL DAY LONG! (He has a month to get use to his baby play pen)
5. A mini puppy IS REALLY like a new born baby that is being potty trained....you have to do almost every thing with them or for them and watch them 24/7.....(I repeat ....good thing he is adorable!) If I ever thought I wanted another child the answer is no...so glad we got Rudy instead!