Thursday, June 21, 2012

A little catch up and the 4-legged life...


I/we are waaay into homemade cards ....seriously, they are so much better than buying any card. Or so that is the way I feel. (unless, its hubs buying the card b/c he usually doesn't do the homemade thing ;-)

So, these are the cards the kiddos made for dad for HIS day this past Sunday.  Don't you love them?  Coley made a turtle card that when you pull his tail his head pops in, Owen made a baseball bat and ball and Kenzie found a cute "Dad poem" on line, copied it down and added twirly string for effects.

Way to go kids....they rocked!



Today:

It's an absolute perfect summer day. And what do you think the 4-legged ones are up to?  



Jackie in his window watching birds of course...


(This was where Frances was hanging out while I photoed the cat....a little jealous maybe?  Wanting to be close to me to show me who is REALLY the special animal in the house...ha!)


But, after a little attention and reassuring her she was and is still the favorite of mine she moved away and relaxed as always.


3 comments:

Ginger Foxxx said...

Haha, i think the pup just wants to be in pictures! I totally agree that homemade cards are the best! I want to try and make my own for xmas this year...we will see if it happens....

hiker mom said...

I love homemade cards too. So much more personal. Your dog is so cute sitting there watching:) seeing your cat in the window makes miss mine:)

hiker mom said...

I meant "makes me miss mine":) trying to type on my phone. Little keys, big fingers!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...