Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Raining ...It's pouring...

But there is no.... "Old Man Snoring"......  "No body bumped their head"....and every body "got up just fine this morning"!

I wish I was snoring right now though.  Naps and a thunderstorm ....kind of like milk and cookies, peanut butter and jelly, chocolate and ....
  "Oh, who am I kidding every thing goes with chocolate!"

I am a morning person ....and lately I have been up either from working late or waiting for kids to come home from birthday parties.  How late?  Til 10:30-11:00 PM!! (Seriously!!) That feels like 2AM to this body.  The auto-clock inside me wakes me up about 5:30 AM every morning....I like getting to bed by 9PM most nights...8 1/2 hours of sleep are WONDERFUL!

Less sleep means tired momma.  ;-(

Oh well, it also means an extra cup of coffee around 3 pm.....guess I can't complain b/c I love my cuppa coffee!

I was going to clean today but, I am thinking reading and listening to the thunder BOOM is a lot more fun!


No comments: