Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday night thoughts...


Tomorrow I want to run about 7 miles and it makes me excited right now to think about it....however, I also just heard that rain is in the forecast for Friday.....I will be praying for this big yellow thing to shine down on me instead.

 This spring this boy joined track and baseball....b/c YES, I thought he could do both.
Wrong!
So far he has only been to one track practice.
(Maybe its b/c the RUN on his shirt looks like RUM and I forget what I signed him up to do)

He has however been to every practice or game for baseball.
As I picked him up tonight from his practice he told me,
"Mom, I did much better tonight catching the balls and pop flies...
I guess when you don't play with the sand you really can catch more balls."

WoW...out of the mouth of babes.
Way to go Buddy!

No comments: