Thursday, May 3, 2012

Looking forward to a quick getaway

This weekend involves some time on the road, some work at the cabin, and a lot of relaxing, eating and spending time with the birthday boy from yesterdays post.


This is not the hotel we will be at but I know they will have a slide and I am positive they will be going down and making some super splashes just like this.
Today is kind of humid here....kind of wishing for a dip in the pool right now!


or, look out cuz this boy will get ya wet with an animal soaker.

(although, I am pretty sure I could dunk him still if I really wanted to...ha!)


time to try and tame this crazy humid huge hair I currently have growing on top of my head then I actually have a "smoothie" chat planned for later w/ a friend!  (We have been trying to coordinate a lunch or some thing for months and FINALLY it worked out) Good to catch up.


3 comments:

Runner Maybe said...

The looks like a blast!!

Ginger Foxxx said...

My hair is also suffering in this humidity!! Well it's more everyone else suffering that has to look at it, haha

Michelle Dragoo said...

take me with u! hehe!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...