Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday from all of US!

Updates:


ME ~ I signed up for my 3rd HALF MARATHON!
July 4th, 2012 at 6:30 AM.
Red, White, and BOOM!
I hear we can have a hotdog after if we want....
 is that motivation or what?
(i think i will pass....give me an orange and bagel please!)



Nicole ~ Very excited for her birthday coming up next
Wednesday! And the trip to Mankato on the 27th....
PET EXPO here we come.

 Makenzie ~ track practice tonight followed by
Teen Night (5-7) at her middle school,
then relaxing weekend
and her All-Conference meet next Tuesday.


Hubs ~ Working, and trying to get his back into feeling "normal" again.
I think he is going to the chiropractor later today and may even TRY some golf 
this weekend if feeling up to it.  Running for now is on hold.


The little Dude ~ he had his second baseball game last night.  He pitched, played catcher, first base and center field....he was all over the place and had a lot of fun.  He has a Cub Scout carnival tonight, a track meet tomorrow morning, a birthday party Saturday afternoon and a Fun Family baseball clinic at Target Field Sunday morning! Whew! I guess 3rd graders are the most busy these days!

Have a great weekend everyone...happy running!

2 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

I am enjoying the lack of running around, except, I feel like we are always running.

Ginger Foxxx said...

Maybe they will have fireworks! I was thinking of running shorter race on july 4th just so i can wear my patriotic best. How many opportunities are there to wear and american flag handkerchief?? Not enough in my book :D