Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 70th Dad/Grandpa!


For those of you who don't know my dad one thing is for sure.....
HE LOVES TO HAVE HIS PICTURE TAKEN.
However,
He doesn't like it when the pictures do not turn out...
in fact, he may enjoy the digital cameras as much as any mom or child ....
instant gratification to see how you look and know that you can always do another if the first one isn't quite perfect.  


Here are some random pics I found of my dad with the kiddos ...


Kenzie...a couple of years ago while staying at a hotel with the family, cousins, grandma/grandpa and all.


This might be the same hotel weekend....
(or dad just really likes to wear his blue plaid shirt...ha!)
and me with my darker hair a few years back.


What kid doesn't enjoy waking up grandpa in the morning.
;-)


Going to his first TWINS game at our new Target Field with hubby.


and finally, I had to look a little while for one of Coley and grandpa together...I am sure I have others (more recent) but I just couldn't find any right now.  This must be at least 5-6 years ago...although dad looks almost the same but Cole sure has changed!

Happy Birthday Dad!
We sure appreciate all you do for us and the kids.

You are certainly 70 years young!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

What an awesome tribute to your dad! :)

Michelle Dragoo said...

This truly touched my heart!