Thursday, April 5, 2012

A year ago....

I made these tasty egg guys with some left over
hard boiled Easter eggs....YuM!


This is a sure sign of the "after" Easter baskets....
Kenzie holding the chocolate Easter cross.

And Owen proudly displaying an early birthday gift
since its just a few short weeks after Easter.


It's true the years do fly by as we get older.

I just never realized I AM THE ONE GETTING OLDER too!
My legs feel it.
My muscles feel it.
My mind is feeling it.

Some days are certainly better than others.

;-)

3 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

I am not ready for Easter. I have "stuff" but it is hidden everywhere. It is much harder now that he is older.

Michelle Dragoo said...

I had quite the time getting ready for Easter this year while my husband is away (2 years in a row he's missed this holiday), but was lucky enough to get some goodies from a local store here in Naperville. Pretty stoked!
Your egg creation looks amazing! Throw on some Chalula hot sauce=WIN! hehe

Kelly Janowski said...

Mmmm, Reese's peanut butter Easter eggs are my favorite part of spring!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...