Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waa, Waa, Waa....

That is all I hear!

I am so sick of kids whining about life. UGH!?
  • I dooooon't want to.
  • I am scared.
  • I am stupid.
  • I caaaaaaan't!
  • Why do you always sign me up for stuff with out asking me first?
  • Why do I have to be in a sport?
  • Why do I have to talk to my coach?
  • Why do I have to go to school?
  • Why are YOU so MEAN?
  • I am going to FAIL!!!! (because of YOU!)
  • Why can't YOU drive ME to school?
  • I am skipping track.
  • I am NOT going.....
  • Why?
  • Why?
And how did your morning start today? ;-) Might be time to spike my coffee!!


3 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

These are the things I am not looking forward to.

Runner Maybe said...

Ahhh....mine is not that bad yet! Thankfully! I started my morning with Spin class. :)

Ali Mc said...

that sounds like a crappy start - whenever I'm having those days I keep to myself. Everyone always worries as normally I'm happy but those who really KNOW me don't take it personally and know I just need my space ;)

I hope you get yours xoxo