Sunday, April 1, 2012

no surprises here...

Just a little joke for your April 1 fun:

Question: Why did the cow jump off the building?

Answer: Because he was a "dairy" devil.
(Bau da dum..that's the sound the drums make after a joke...hahaha)

Last night we had my sister in laws over....hubby and his siblings own a cabin together so we try to meet in the spring to pick weeks/weekends that each of us want during the summer for vacation. Most of the time it works but some times we want the same weeks....that can get troublesome thank goodness it always works out in the end.

I picked up a bunch of $5 foot longs from Subway and had the sandwich maker cut each into thirds....we had chips~soda and wine.....I LOVE Subway. I usually am very boring and stick to my same Turkey sandwich loaded with veggies however, with the new variety (meatball sub, chipotle chicken?, and a Subway Club) staring me in the face last night my will power took a back seat and I ate too much. AGAIN! I certainly didn't need the second glass of wine either! ;-)

When I stepped on the scale this morning and it was approximately 2.5 pounds heavier I knew exactly why.....and yes, I had chips too!!! ;-)

Time to eat better today. Are you waving your palms?






3 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

lots of salt...it is water weight

Taryn said...

That joke is amazing. I LOVE IT! haha!

We ate at Snuffy's Malt Shop on Saturday...ever been? Used to go there all the time when I was in college...I love that place!

Taryn said...

Hey, what is your "goal time" for the earth day run? I am thinking about signing up (not having trained for it, though)!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...