Thursday, April 19, 2012

My eyes are set on Earth Day....

Yep...its only been a few days and I changed the blog look again....I needed to get into the Earth Day mind set. I usually check/blog hop a couple of times a day so now when I go on I will see the trees, leaves and sky and get me motivated for the run. RIGHT?! (let's hope so....)

So, 2 days until the HALF.... updates:
  • My throat still hurts and I can feel crud in there when I swallow...ewww.
  • The birds have been chirping outside since 4 AM.... Guess when I woke up this morning?
  • Hubby says he is going to try and run a few miles today to see how his back feels....if its OK he will try to run on Saturday and see how far he can get...woo hoo!
  • The weather report still shows 55 and showers for the run................... Mr. Sun please shine down on ME!
I really need to quit biting and picking at my nails!! I haven't done this in so long so I know I am feeling a little stressed....besides eating when I am stressed I use to wreck havoc on my nails and boy are they ugly right now.

And finally, we surprised Owen last night by letting him open some early birthday gifts....he was thrilled "to infinity and beyond".....(yes, I know you thought of Buzz Lightyear didn't you?) We took pictures but at; what is now, 5:37 I am too lazy to download them and figure that out...later I promise or tomorrow for sure. ;-)

Have a good day all.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Getting into the Earth Day groove!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the course and race! :)

Runner Maybe said...

cute blog background. I hate when the birds wake me up. I have been known to curse at them in the spring. :) I skipped my morning run, it will have to happen tonight. My back seems to be flaring up and it hurts the worst in the morning so hopefully by this evening it will feel better.

Runner Maybe said...

cute blog background. I hate when the birds wake me up. I have been known to curse at them in the spring. :) I skipped my morning run, it will have to happen tonight. My back seems to be flaring up and it hurts the worst in the morning so hopefully by this evening it will feel better.