Monday, March 5, 2012

One Day!

DISNEY here WE come!

But til then.....

I have to run.

I have to pack MY stuff.

I have to get the hamster to my daughter's friends house later today.

I have to finish up the notes for my awesome neighbor who is watching our 2 cats and 1 poop eating dog. (who would really agree to that if you are not awesome?)

I am going to make a quick run to the Dollar Store....I see rain showers are in the forecast for a day or two while in FL...we want some cheap ponchos just in case.

And finally.....

My sister and her family are arriving tonight. I am sure her 3 boys will be flying high when they get here only to have a short time to chat and then off to bed before the 5 AM wake up call. ;-)

Have a great week everyone!




4 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

Have a great time!

Taryn said...

Have an awesome vacation!!

engums said...

Happy Trails!!!

Michelle Dragoo said...

Have a wonderful time, I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! xoxo!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...