Saturday, March 3, 2012

My new BEST friend...

So I have developed this cough....You know the dry hacking kind that keeps you awake at night ..... (typical ...we are 3 days away from Florida!!!! I do NOT need a cough BUT I do NEED some sleep!!). I had some of the below pictured drug in the fridge ... with an expiration date of 2/2011 on it..(guess I haven't been coughing in a while..ha!) What's a girl to do??? It's still good right? I downed the rest of it ....and took my chances....


After settling into bed and catching the last of "Sweet Home Alabama" on CMT I began to doze. And doze I DID! Til 6AM this morning. No early morning wake up call...no midnight coughing attacks..... just some good old fashion Zzzzzzz's. ;-)

Hubby is running to Target today....I put another bottle of the syrup from heaven on the list. I plan on sleeping one way or another.

1 comment:

Losing Lindy said...

I have a horrible sinus cold