Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last day of March already?!

Where did it go?

It's April 1st tomorrow....Any one planning some good "April Fool's Jokes"? I better start thinking of some thing now so I can have a little fun tomorrow morning. ;-)

April 1st means:

*21 days until the Earth Day Half Marathon
*27 days until my "bootche boy" (don't know why I call him that some times) turns 9!
and
*31 days until my DAD turns 70!

Oh the fun ..... that April one.....will bring among....the sun....and stun.....the ton who dare celebrate with the Fool's of One!

What?!

Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

Runner Maybe said...

April is filled with birthday's for me and don't forget about Easter also.

Infact the frist week of April I know of of 6 birthday's and my friend is also having her baby on the 4th - so that will make 7. :) I hope April turns out great of you.

Michelle Dragoo said...

Wishing you a happy Saturday too! I can't believe how quickly time has flied this year! Hope your race goes awesome too!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...