Friday, March 2, 2012

Hmmm? Cycle stress

?

What is happening to me? This will be short and sweet...kind of.

I have been *some what* regular to 2 to 3 cycle classes at my Y (at 6AM which means up by 5:10) for months now. However, the past couple of weeks I have been waking up super early on my cycle mornings.

3:15 once.

4:00 another.

3:29 today.

Is my body afraid it won't hear the alarm that is set? Is my mind working in over drive? (probably) Is it just a crazy phase? Who knows...but I am up!

3 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

I think your body is excited for vacation.

Taryn said...

I agree with Lindy! :)

Jen said...

oh I hate that. I often wake up 1 minute before my alarm goes off for Spin class.

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...