Thursday, March 29, 2012
Excuse me...Do you have my MoJo?
My MoJo has gone up and left.....
I have been putzing around the house today.
* washed some clothes and bedding
* kind of cleaned up the boys room...now I can see PART of the floor any way. ;-) (He says he likes his legos out...easier to see what he wants to play with next time)
* made some banana/flaxseed/choc. chip/whey protein and kefir muffins ..with the traditional flour/eggs and sugar too of course.....not bad!
* made a salad which consisted of a mixed concoction of random stuff I had around the house....delicious...maybe a picture tomorrow if I am lucky (or would that be ~ If you are lucky? ~ Nor sure if that makes you lucky or unlucky....HA!)
* Went outside and picked up the doggie droppings that weren't eaten by Ms. Poop Eater herself.
* took a few more patio chairs out of the shed
* tried to dig up a dead plant....no mojo + kind of frozen ground = dead plant still in the ground.
* Came inside and started thinking about eating more muffins and salad....b/c my transition move between many activities often involves a thought about food and many times I actually act on it.....thus, the hips~butt and thighs I so love! ;-)
* And finally, I have decided and I knew it but actually confirmed it once again ....I AM A MORNING WORKOUT PERSON! I need that boost to get me going. I told the girls I would run with them after school and I need to find my MoJo or that run may be a walk! So my MoJo never really went any where.....I never really had it to start with today.
* From now on I will give so much more credit to afternoon and evening "work-out-ers" (Yes, that is a word....well, it is now....ha!) YOU Guys Rock!
It happens every year. We have no control over it. Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...
When its beautiful outside I feel like moving…walking,running,cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming (out my vehicle) painting, washing windows etc…...
I will be hanging out with this angel. Chilling in my A/C keeping all the animals company .... and having a "toast" ...
That is I am officially 10 days in being 48 and YES, I have to say it is still going great! ha! (I guess the only way it wouldn't be go...