Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh! What a feeling!

Did you know...I ran 4 miles today?

Did you know ...it was certainly not my fastest time at 46 minutes.

BUT.....

Did you know....I did it on the treadmill...which I loathe!

AND.....

I FELT GREAT!

Everything about the run just clicked. Legs good (check) Breathing (check) Something on to motivate me ....Oscar's taped so I can fast forward through commercials (check) water (check).

I couldn't believe it when I hit 46 minutes and it felt like....oh.....maybe.....16 minutes! ;-)

Love it!

2 comments:

Michelle Dragoo said...

WOOO HOOO!! this is wonderful news!!!!

Taryn said...

Awesome!!! This is so great!! :)

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...