Friday, February 10, 2012

My "early" birthday post!


TO ME!!
(2-11-2012)

Hubby and the kids made this for me on my birthday a couple of year's ago. (One candle...probably to signify 41 rather than covering the entire cake...) It was delicious if I do say so myself. Soon I will be leaving to run some errands. (boring) Then, when the kids get home from school we will be enjoying Leeann Chin for supper ~ a few gifts for yours truly ;-O and finally a game of Rummy 500. Around here the birthday kid gets to pick the meal and the "family event" for the day or eve however it works out.

Previous years we have went bowling, to the Mall of America for rides, mini golfing, and the summer birthdays usually get a wonderful day of boating w/ a bbq followed by night games.

Tomorrow (my REAL Birthday) we will be driving for about 4 hours to go home for my brother in laws 50th birthday party. He turned 50 on Feb. 2nd and the party is on the 11th. I plan on only focusing on him tomorrow so that's why we are celebrating ME tonight. ;-) (After all turning 50 is a bit more exciting than turning 43!)

That's it...have a great weekend every one...I know I will!




3 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

Happy Birthday EVE!

Ali Mc said...

ooooh la la birthday eve cake, early flowers form the parents...you are loved :) Happy early bday!!!! If I don't have time to visit tomorrow have a great one! xo

Michelle Dragoo said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...