Monday, February 6, 2012

Depressing "Pear Shape" that I am.

I don't know...you apples seem to have it easy. You may be a little larger in the middle but a nice tankini covers it up and then your slim often muscular legs show off. Pears on the other hand say hello butt and check out those hail damaged thighs....(or maybe that's just me!)

Jealous?! Yea, I didn't think so.

We leave in one month to head south for 8 days. We are Disney, ocean, and pool bound!!

I went shopping today for some shorts and a new swim suit. I went to .......

Macy's
JC Penney's
Gordman's
Sear's
Land's End
Maurice's and
Target

I tried on suits, pants, capri's and shorts.

I am sick of clothes and I came home with apples and a Gatorade. ;-(

My pear shape sucks. Skinny waist big butt and thighs. If it fits in the bottom half then the waist is about 3 times too big...if it fits OK in the waist then my thighs can barely breathe. (another words I wouldn't be walking much and I need to be able to walk)

I need to lose weight/inches in the bottom half. DuH!! But I LOVE FOOD!!! Problem!!

Oh, and I am a tad impatient too.

If I need pants I need them now....my best friend should be a tailor and I would keep him/her in business with alterations. But, I don't like to buy some thing and then have to wait another week for them to be altered. (I usually just use safety pins to make them fit....its real cute...sorry no pics)

OK...so what am I going to do about it?

Shop some more ON-LINE...while eating ice cream.

And that's why I have a problem! Bwahahaha!!!!

;-)





1 comment:

Losing Lindy said...

I know some websites have guides on which suits you should try on for your body shape. I would go online to Sears and see what they say, then go back to the store and see if you can try on those.

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...