Monday, January 16, 2012

Yummy weekend treat....

I was attacked by the sweet tooth again over the weekend.

ICE CREAM just needed to be touching my lips, tongue, hips and bum. ;-)

So....who has it just plain? I do...sometimes...but, I craved some thing more today.

I cut up an apple. (that makes it healthy right?) ;-)

I cut up a HEATH bar.

I scooped the vanilla ice cream into a nice big bowl.

I mixed it all up.....

(and sorry no pictures)

I was in HEAVEN!!

I tried to savor each bite as I ate but man it was sooo tasty that I knew I would be back for more another day and sure enough Sunday's bowl was just as yummy. The treats are gone now...today is a day to enjoy carrots and edamame instead. ;-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds good! I have been doing backed apples to help with the sweet cravings....using splenda or honey and a cinnoman.

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...