Thursday, January 26, 2012

WHEW!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

The shoulder doctor (yea, I know that's not his official title...but it works for me!) was wonderful. They took about 5 different x-rays of my shoulder and neck (b/c the pain has been going up my neck for the last few days too).

Nothing looked our of whack. (another words, bones don't appear to be farther apart then normal ....I guess they would be with a large tear or wear)

He moved my arms around...checking range of motion...over head, to the side, compared to my other "good" arm etc...

Then, said with some physical therapy ....going real slow...and a CORTISONE shot NOW ....I should be feeling better soon and back to normal in 6-8 wks. ;-)

So happy.

It eases my mind that nothing major was torn and no surgery will be necessary.


The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...