1. Thursday night I finally took down all the Christmas decor.
2. Friday I vacuumed and rearranged the top of my kitchen cabinets...scary huh? I think I sneezed more from the dust THAT day than any other in my life!
3. I rearranged and cleaned the family room. This includes moving pictures around on my walls and finally hanging up the kids' art. (Which I framed about a year ago and never got around to actually hanging. ;-)
4. I painted and then spray painted a side table we received from hubby's mom about 4 years ago. It has been in the garage THAT long! The kids use it during the summer as a desk, chair, picnic table, and many more things but, I finally decided that I need to use it in my bedroom. ;-)
5. And lastly, I painted my mudroom cabinet doors with chalkboard paint!! I have thought about doing this for a couple of years now.....its the room we probably use the most (next to the bathroom of course). We are constantly coming and going through our garage so if I need to leave the kids any notes or reminders they now have a cabinet door of their own for just THAT!
It feels so good to get all this done. Now, I may actually concentrate more on my eating and exercising....its only a week into the New Year after all ....I am not THAT far behind on my goals.