Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am on a roll!

Yes...3 days in a row of exercising.

Woo Hoo!

The Good~ I feel good...shoulder is heading in the right direction. The sun is out!! Going skiing tonight with the girlie's (after their hour lesson is finished) and tomorrow is Feb. 1st! My birthday month!

The Bad~ I have to work til 2 PM today and its going to be BEAUTIFUL here in MN for the last day of January!!!! I would love to take the dog for a walk but that's probably not going to happen.

The Ugly~my bathrooms that need cleaning, my house that needs a little dusting and our little personalities that hit this house last night for awhile. It's better now but, I didn't go to bed feeling so good .... glad today is a new day!


2 comments:

Ali Mc said...

the bathroom is my least favourite place to clean! ablah :P gross and YAY for bday month....when's the day?? so I can add you to my blogger bday list ;)

have fun skiing

Losing Lindy said...

ugh I hate cleaning the bathroom too!