Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here we go again...

It's only 4 days into the New Year.

(Wow..I guess that means its my parents 48th Anniversary today!!)
Happy Anniversary!!

What have we done so far?

*Had to rent a car for regular use while the van is STILL being repaired.
1. Received the news that the new transmission for the van will cost us a mere...$4000.
2. Had to go to the doctor to have the ringing/ocean sound in my ears checked. (I have had it for almost 2 weeks now...very annoying and bothersome) The diagnosis: (per educated doctor) "I don't know what is causing it...everything looks great!" "Although, it could be simply a virus and or stress" Grrrrreat....
3. Have had to pick up poop again lately b/c the dog that I thought was over eating her poop has now started to "do" it again!
4. Had to put on the now tight pants b/c of the holiday weight gain and admit that they really do fit tighter after an additional 8 pounds!! (Yes, I said 8!!)

5. The last thing I should do is probably cry a little bit....it always helps right? ;-)

2012 ...4 days and not looking so good....