Sunday, January 22, 2012

Are you paying attention while on the treadmill?

If not,
this could happen to you too!

(especially if you try to increase your speed
and your incline.)

The above photo was taken the first night after he fell.
(and after I could control my laughter)
Yea, I know....not the most supportive wife here....
but,
in my defense hubby has been known to fall...
A LOT!!
;-)
So these photos are day two or three ...
I can't remember...
But, the scrapes got worse, dry and
pussy (lovely word choice I know).
It's been a week now.

He is still putting bandages over them when he wears long pants...
which is daily during the week.
I guess they rub and irritate him which I can totally understand
(being the understanding wife I am ;-)


3 comments:

Losing Lindy said...

Oh he needs to let them air out..

poor guy *giggling*

Losing Lindy said...

rycomment...thanks so much.

I am "obese", I wear a 16 *hangs head* that pictures was taken last September, the day after my half marathon. I only lost 5 pounds then and then promptly gained them back.

Losing Lindy said...

I am in IL. I am debating on heading to the homeland the end of April. If I do there is a half about 1.5 hours away. I am just wondering if I would want to make that trek and stay over..or if I would want to drive that far after a half.