Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stuff happening....

New colors....I am loving the bright colors right now on the blog...especially since every thing is so drab and blah (as far as colors go) around here (in MN). The colors will help kick start my mouth and hand to work together and just SAY NO to picking up junk and putting it in my mouth! ;-)

Good....kids are healthy...I am going out to lunch with friends on Thursday and we leave for a New Year's "family" get away on Friday.

Bad....I am working a bit more this week which means the kiddos are home alone which means the TV, computer and Nintendo DS will be smoking later from over use!!

UGLY....our van!! So bummed but it is running a little funny right now...just wondering how much THIS is going to cost us!!! UGH!!

1 comment:

Losing Lindy said...

I hope you have a great trip! Are you going anywhere good??