Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9th!!!

It's Friday.....YES!

This is the big weekend!

What~ You ask?

It's our Children's Christmas Program weekend at Church....both Kenzie and Owen have little singing parts (duets and solos). Grandma and Grandpa are driving down tomorrow and spending the night. Aunties and friends are joining in too...it should be and will be wonderful I am sure.

So today has been full of cleaning the house, washing some clothes, and prepping of some food. We are having our guests over for some appetizers/cookies before the program. Our Saturday night service starts at 5:30 and we need to be to church a little after 5 PM so I thought eating some appetizers before hand would be a nice touch .... so no children fall faint from being hungry or thirsty during the program. ;-) Just b/c it happened last year doesn't mean it will happen this year...right?

Oh, and b/c the two above have special parts we have to I MEAN "Get to Go" to ALL services over the weekend. Which is perfectly fine with me. Because I LOVE the children's program...they work so hard! There are singers and others who are in the skit and it all simply makes me want to cry because I am so proud of the kids and their accomplishment.

So Happy and Excited!

What are you doing over the weekend?

What ever it is enjoy and be safe....people can be kind of crazy out there with so much on their minds and all the hustle and bustle.


No comments:

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...