Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7th....busy..busy...busy..

(every time I say that or hear that being said I think of Frosty the Snowman too funny ;-)

Yes, I have been busy....busy....busy....

Although, not with writing out Christmas cards..unfortunately with ALL the craziness our life has been a part of recently cards are not at the top of my To Do list. This year I may opt for the Facebook greeting to all?!

So what have I been doing?

Well, today I made 2 Christmas goodies. Peanut butter cookies with m&m's on top (b/c I didn't have the usual Hershey kiss...sorry) and Christmas Crunch. Mmmmm...last night I even tried a quick new recipe that I found on another blog....Saltine cracker~toffee~crunch...very simple and kind of tasty too if I do say so myself. ;-) ** I am sure they will go right to my hips too**

(On that note I feel WW may be calling my name again...time to start reeling in all this crazy emotional/seasonal eating...ugh)

Off to a meeting at the Y this afternoon and I may try to wash that thing I drive that looks like a salt bucket on wheels right now. Have a good one!

No comments:

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...