Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6th

Well as hubby pointed out this morning .....I Missed my POST yesterday so there goes my "Posting 12 days in a Row!" ;-(

These days life just gets in the way of a little blog time what can I say.

Whether its work life, running after kids life, Christmas shopping (and coming up empty) life, Cub Scouts, making dinner life or simply sit my butt down on the couch for 30 minutes kind of life ....it gets in the way! (I guess I should not have sat my butt down and THEN I would have posted..ha!)

This entire week is very busy actually...I may have a little more breathe time next week.

However, I do need to do some Christmas baking, shopping and wrapping so I better get going.....

No comments:

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...