Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 days....

Merry Christmas
(the photo that didn't quite make it)
(we just ran out of time this year)

As much as I really didn't want to post again
and take away from Dave's memorial
I felt I had to shift gears...finally...
and get ready to celebrate
The Reason for the Season!

We have a birthday party to celebrate after all!!

The tree has been up.
Some presents purchased.
The groceries have been bought...
But,
we need to wrap
check the list again (and then again)
bake
plan
and
celebrate!



1 comment:

Losing Lindy said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I was feeling pretty sorry for my sorry butt and am feeling better. I hope you and your family are having a nice hoiday.

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...