Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hip~Hip~Hooray!!

It's Summer Vacation!

Even though today's forecast includes rain
I know the HoT, sunny days are around the corner.

It's almost "officially" summer!

We will probably be
having some BoNfIrEs with neighbors....


we will see more of Grandma and Grandpa....


we will have the cousins to the cabin to swim,
eat, and maybe play Nintendo. ;-)


and we will be on the lake.

Squinting because it is soooo sunny!!!

Love it!!

Yes, today is the last day of school.

I actually added the graduation ceremony song to the sidebar
and almost teared up listening to it!
I am going to be the biggest baby
when the kids graduate.

I know, I know I may complain about stuff they do now and then
but once they graduate they really change.
They are on their own.
They are ready to fly the nest.
They make decisions on their own!
They don't need me as much!

HA!

Who am I kidding.....

They will still need me and they won't be gone long!

HA!

{thank goodness..}

Enjoy your summer vacation...before its snowing again!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Scary to think your kids are just getting out of school and mine already have a week of summer school under their belt. Have a good weekend!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...