Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beautiful weather + crazy dog stuff = no posts!

As much as I would like to think you are all wondering where I have been I know better. We all have a life and with this great weather we have been having I am sure every body has been spending their life out side....just as I have been.

We put our pool up Sunday night.
It's freezing.
Does that stop the kids from swimming?
NO!
They are kids ~ they will freeze for fun!

We have had baseball practices and games.

We have been talking and talking about this "dog" thing.
We are getting closer but no "New" news yet.

We are planning to bring the boat up to the cabin for the summer.
I kind of freaked out putting it in the lake...

I KNOW! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!

ME?

FREAK OUT?!?

YEA...stop laughing...
NO...
seriously....
stop laughing!

{enough with the poor Cary too....
he loves me with all my quirks!}

Time to clean the bathrooms...

then, out to enjoy another beautiful sunny day!

1 comment:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Awww....I miss my crazy Kathy!!!!!! I hope you have an amazing and event free weekend!!!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...