Monday, March 22, 2010

TWINS...TARGET FIELD!

What did you do yesterday?

Hubby and I went to the Open House at the NEW TWINS Target Field!! It was awesome! It was a bit chilly while walking around the corridor but once we got in some seats and felt the sun we could just imagine a summer day ~ 80 degrees~Homer Hankies flying~a cold beer and an ice cream cone OR Caribou cooler? Mmmm ~ watching our million dollar Mauer hit a Home RUN! Sounds like fun doesn't it?

Yes, there may be the rainy days~drizzle~humidity {where my hair will look like the straw from the nearest farm field and the sweat under my knees may actually run...gross huh?} but I will take it like a true Minnesotan and complain to the fellow next to me. HA! Then, I will remember the chilly day I attended the Open House and the snow I shoveled in January until my back hurt for days and be THRILLED to be HERE.. now.. sweating under the July/August sun in an OUTDOOR stadium!

I found this site if any one wants to look at more pictures from inside. I didn't bring my camera with me but these photos are great. So click here

3 comments:

Marie and her life said...

we can't wait to go there!!!

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Fun....even though I dislike baseball! Miss you!

Through Grand-ma Goggles said...

Just found your blog off of Bakke's. Love your writing! Will be back to again. Sue Martindale