Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's NOT about Me....

What?!
Really?
Seriously!?
HA!

It's about a certain author: Max Lucado
Who happened to write the book titled
"It's NOT About ME~
rescue from the life we thought would make us Happy"

Have you read it?
Heard of it?
Well, I hadn't.

{so for those of you like me ....here is what it looks like...}

I was browsing the other day at the library and stumbled across it
~actually I think it was HIS plan for me to find it~
It is an EXCELLENT book!

"Life makes sense when we accept our place in it"

"learn how to be changed and experience the meaning-charged
life you were meant to have."

We EXIST to Give HONOR to HIS name.
What a good read ~ especially during this EASTER season.


He also wrote these books.....



which you may be more familiar with.
We have both of them and the kids love them.

If ever you are down **cough, cough**, confused **wink**,
thinking your life is pretty great*hello!*,
or just content ;-)
read any of the above books
and you will know
It's NOT about YOU either.....
{and I know it's NOT about ME}
It's about God's Love....

3 comments:

Marie and her life said...

I want to check them out! Always looking for the right book to read.

Cheryl @ Moms Sharpening Moms said...

Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on our blog today. I will look for this book. I know that since hubby will be gone, there will be early mornings and late nights that I will need to fill with something to do.

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Thanks for the wonderful reminder!! We need to slow down a realize what life really is about!!