Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fragment Fling

It's...............FRIDAY!!

It is windy and a little chilly compared to what we were having BUT it is NOT snowing so we are fine! Just a few tidbits for you today...or "fragments" b/c it starts with a "f" like Friday. duh....

The weekend in rewind....

SUNDAY is our TWINS ~"Target Field"~ Open House. This will be the first time we get to go into the new stadium, check out our seats, and EVERY THING else the site has to off. Just hubby and I are going this time.....the kids will have to wait until their first game to see it for themselves. (And they are fine with that..go figure?! ;-)

SATURDAY hubby and Nicole are going to watch the kids' cousin play hockey in Blaine. They are very excited since neither have ever seen him play. Makenzie, Owen and I will join up with them later ...after Kenzie is through attending a birthday party... for swimming and supper at the hotel. (Yes, they are staying over b/c he will play again on Sunday depending on how his team does on Saturday)

FRIDAY...today!! A bit more low key. ;-) Nicole REALLY wanted to do SOME THING with some friends this weekend so tonight was it. I am not sure who will be able to get together but I know Nicole mentioned strolling around the mall, eating at the food court, and then back here for a movie or Wii. She doesn't do a lot of shopping so I think its more just being with friends and the feeling of independence without mom and dad walking right beside her ...that she is looking forward to most tonight. Dare I say she is slowly growing up? Although, don't worry, Kenzie and I will be at the mall too ....just down a different wing then Nicole. :-) And doing our own shopping!! **Knowing Kenzie that means a stop by the ice cream counter **

This past Tuesday Kenzie had her 4th grade music concert...it was an Asian themed performance/play. VERY CUTE! Kenzie had an old dress in her closet that worked perfect for the attire. She thought so too as you can tell by her poses.


We curled her hair up too....



Finally, one last St. Patrick's Day diddy for you to enjoy!
because they are just so fun...

Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place..

Looking up to heaven he said, 'Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey!'

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Paddy looked up again and said, 'Never mind, I found one.'


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kristen @ Moms Sharpening Moms said...

KJ,

How darling is your family?? I am endeared to your Nicole...partly because I have two 4th graders myself and partly because she is just stinkin' cute! Oh, and because my middle name is Nicole, too! :)

Thank you so much for visiting our blog, KJ. We so appreciate your encouragement!

Have a great weekend!
Kristen

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...