Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yea..I forgot

While my parents were visiting
I totally forgot to take some pics
of them with the kids until
5 minutes before they were leaving!

What can I say...we were having fun!!

So here's to the "quickie" once again...



If the pics looked rushed ...they are a bit.
(poor mom REALLY didn't want her picture taken
I did it any way ...so the least I could do was post it smaller
than the rest. )



Here are the "hams" of the camera.
You already know Kenzie loves the self portrait pictures
and I think once Owen's learns how to take them he
will be busy snapping up cheesy pics too.
;-)

The king of all pictures!
My dad!
If you ask him to look at a picture
he will
and then
when you ask him what he thought
he will look
puzzled???
Why?
Because he
only looks at HIMSELF
in the picture!
He doesn't really look at any one or
any thing else!

:-)

I wonder where Kenzie gets it from?
HA!


3 comments:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Looks like you have had fun! Like always! Miss you lots!!

Anonymous said...

You're parents look great!
You are very luck to have them both in your life.

Kathy E.

Brian Miller said...

ha. greAt pics! nothing wrong with a little hamming it up. smiles.

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...