Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We went to the zoo

But
I
only took
pictures
of
3
adorable
animals!

We affectionately call them
Nicole, Owen and Makenzie
;-)

I even got to hug one of them!
(and she didn't bite me)


Hubby got to sit next to one of them
and share a lunch!
(the small one had very nice manners too)

Then the craziest thing happened!
I got to take a picture
with
all
3!!

And....
they
actually
look
like they like
me!!

However
the
MOST
AMAZING

thing
happened next........

We got
one
of the
animals
to
take
a picture
of
hubby and me!



Not bad for the primate if I do say so myself.
HA!

3 comments:

Matty said...

Those critters are the tamest I've ever seen. They must really train them well at that zoo.

P.S. Y'all look great.

Brian Miller said...

ha. love the zoo..and got a few animals of my own waiting for me to get home...great pics! beautiful family!

em said...

We love the zoo!!! ... I can't wait until it gets warm here, so we can go to the zoo too.... and take adorable pictures like you and your family :) :)

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...