Thursday, February 11, 2010

Send in the clowns...we're celebrating birthdays!

So....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
Jennifer Aniston
Taylor Lautner
Julie Pawlowski
and
to
ME!

What great company I keep
huh?!

I woke up to some wonderful presents...

* A new purse!!! (team orange color of course ;-)
* some Bath & Body lotion and candle(s)
and
*Bachman's gift cards (for spring flowers :-)

I showered in my new scents, lotioned up and lit my candles
I must say I am smelling pretty good right now
and my house too.
We are going out to eat tonight
and then splurging
(as if I haven't been spoiled enough)
with dessert from Culver's!
YUM!

But, that's not it....
my mom and dad are driving down on
Saturday to visit and stay over night!
I may be celebrating for days....
Let's just hope my clothes still fit when
its all over!
HA!



3 comments:

Matty said...

What great company you keep?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What great company THEY keep!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy !!

Brian Miller said...

happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!

sounds like it is off to a great start start...hope it continues...

Laurie O :) said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!
Cute new hair!
Love your blog!

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...