Sunday, February 14, 2010

Many Thanks!

Right now I don't have time to post pictures
but I have to tell my family back home....
THANK YOU!!!!!
(seriously from the bottom of my heart)

For a wonderful evening of fun!
For making my FAVORITE cake...
(German Chocolate)
yummy!
For
taking the time out of
your weekend to drive down
and spend the night with us!
We are so happy you did.

All the gifts were very generous of you too
;-)
I will let you know when I spend a gift card
or find the certain sewing machine.
Thank you!
Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too but as you can see
I am all about CHANGE...
on to the next design.
;-)

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

happy valentines day to you and yours as well!

otin said...

Have a happy Valentines day! You are one of the Gems of the blogosphere! I mean that sincerely!

Matty said...

Glad to hear your day was great, and it's nice that you show your appreciation.

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...