Monday, January 25, 2010

quickie...

Quote of the Day

"I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character."
– Theodore Roosevelt



(I read this quote and ...without sounding arrogant hopefully....this quote sounds a bit like me.)


(How about those Vikes? Grrrr...I won't go there!)


Owen! It's about Owen!

He is doing much better and he will be going to school today for HALF of the day. We don't want to push it and have him become overly tired, exhausted, or over heated. We are continuing with the steroids and he is only getting about one dose of benadryl a day now. The hives have REALLY decreased...finally!!


I still pray we can figure out what caused such a reaction.


HAPPY MONDAY!

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

yay! that is awesome! glad he is making his way back to recovery!

happy monday indeed!

Julie said...

Yes, let's not talk about the Vikes! Very glad to hear all is going well with Owen. Hope you guys have a healthy, good week!

Laurie O said...

Just read your blog. Poor Owen! That happened to Sid a couple years ago....and we never did find out the cause! It was the worst case of hives I had ever seen or heard about.... Until I read your blog about Owen! Glad to hear he's better. Wonder what allergy tests will reveal...

KJ said...

Shoot Laurie....that is what I am most worried about...that they won't be able to figure it out.

I guess if it never comes back I will be fine.

Nice to hear from you...Kathy

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...