Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yuk!

The last few days our house has went through a lot
of this:


and this.......

and we look like this.
All the kids and hubby have a nasty cold.
Hmmmm....I guess God was looking down and opted to
NOT give it to me (yet) b/c some one has to take care of the sickly.
Nicole was home yesterday.
Makenzie stayed home today.
Hubby has been home for 2 days!
Can we say stir crazy? HA!

We have a busy weekend and week ahead so I hope all
this YUK goes away soon.
:-)
(oh no I may have just jinxed myself..
my throat is feeling a little scratchy??)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh no! Hope everyone feels better soon!!

Take care of yourself!!!

otin said...

Then when you get sick, you will have to treat yourself! LOL

I hope that everyone gets better!

Brian Miller said...

yikes. hope everyone feels better soon!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...