Monday, December 21, 2009

Ski Pics

So here are the best photos I could get considering.....
*My hands were cold!
*The kids were moving a lot
*Owen was tugging on me to get closer to the girls
*Owen was tugging on me to go warm up
*I had to watch out for other crazy skiers heading toward me
(yes, kids of all ages were falling down around us ;-)

Kenzie is in the middle pinkish coat
Nicole is in back with the light blue coat

Kenzie showing off her "snow plow" skills


Nicole's back as she waits for the rest of her group

Inside returning the skis and boots after the lesson

The joy of glasses....they fog up!
She's still smiling!
YEA!

I am so thrilled!
They both loved their lesson and are excited to
go back for lesson #2 and #3 in a few weeks.
Double YEA! YEA!

3 comments:

Matty said...

They sure look like they had a great time. I envy them, knowing how to ski already. I've never done it.

Merry Christmas.

Brian Miller said...

cool pics. i used to ski all the time in highschool until i blew both my knees. you can tell they had fun, look at those smiles.

otin said...

You are killing me!! I would so love to be out on the slopes! It has been 2 years since I went!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...