Saturday, December 19, 2009

OMGoodness!

I just left the girls at their 1st ski lesson! (I picture MacCauley Culkin (sp?) in HOME ALONE holding his hands to his cheeks after applying the shaving gel and screaming, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!")

I didn't bring my camera so Owen and I will be going back a little early to try and snap some pictures of them....hopefully the pics will be of them standing in an upright position in one place or going down a hill and NOT legs spread eagle with their face in the snow. (tee..hee..hee)

I have finished all my shopping except for groceries! YEA! The list is made and I noticed that Target is open until midnight tonight! (That's horrible for the employees who have to work that late but its very nice for me who will be going out after church) Not quite midnight-more like 7 PM but I am hoping the rush of shoppers will be less by then.

Cary is under the weather again today. We got home from our friends house last night around 10 PM and he said he wasn't feeling well. I am not sure where he picked up the bug or if it was some thing he ate earlier in the day I am just praying that he is the only one who gets it this time around. We are way too close to the big day now to have some one else get sick.

The final tidbit....I tried for about 45 minutes to change the blog up to a 3 column blog and then change the background to a new scene. I failed horribly. Computer terminology, a certain girl freaking out about her upcoming ski lesson, and a dog panting obnoxiously beside me do not make for the best atmosphere to try and do some thing new. UGH!! At one time I seriously thought I lost it all...my pictures, "blogs I follow", stalkers, music and "about me" was all gone. My heart truly sank. (Gawd I guess I am attached to this blog thing more than I realized) ;-) Any way.....by sheer luck I did some thing else and it was back. I have no idea what I did but, I will not be trying that 3 column thing again! Whew!

So enjoy the semi-new look for now.

Happy Holidays!



2 comments:

Matty said...

I have water skied, but not snow skiing. I'm not so sure I'd be able to stay upright while heading downhill.

I am very technically challenged, so I don't mess too much with my blog.

otin said...

I was actually a great skier. I skied the Olympic Downhill at Lake Placid. (Not in the olympics lol)

Changing Templates is a lot of work. You are better off to just make another site.

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...