Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I won! (well Owen did any way...)

A few weeks ago I mentioned Toasty Kidz hats on my blog.
By doing so I became the lucky winner of one of their hats!
(well Owen did I guess b/c they are "kidz" hats not adults)
It is sooooooo cute!
It's reversible too!
Did you know red, black and white are our high school colors?
I wonder if Owen's noggin' will fit in
this hat when he is in high school?
(Now that would be picture worthy :-)


(This is what happened when I forgot that my camera had a zoom lens.
Instead of zooming in and standing
far away I stood REALLY close to Owen's face.
As you can tell by his expression the light/flash did not feel so well. )

Oops! Sorry big guy!

So I tried again and turned the hat inside out.
Remember its reversible!
How cute!
How soft!
How great!
We're loving it!
(can't you see he's shaking with excitement!)
Check out Toasty Kidz and get your hat today!

2 comments:

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

So cute!! I am glad that you love it!!! Cya tomorrow~

otin said...

Poor kid! LMAO! If my mom made me pose with that hat for blog pics....haha!