Monday, December 28, 2009

Blobberish?

Yuk!

I feel it.
I have eaten too much.
I haven't exercised enough.

I feel more jiggly.
I feel more full.
I feel less motivated.

I am so ready for the New Year!

I have made the age old resolution to lose weight.
It hasn't worked.
This year is going to be different.
I can feel it!

I am not having a milestone birthday (like the big 4-0 last year!)
I am not going on any Spring Break vacation.
I have no time frame in mind.
No finish line.

I will start and change.
It will last.
It will be a change that will stay with me forever.

I want to feel more fit.
I want to be energized.
I want to be healthy and happy.

Now that I have blogged about it I know I will do it.
It's now or never.
It's NOW!

(OK...so it is actually small steps until Jan. 1)
Then its ShamWow!
Holy Cow!
KaPow! (can't you just picture Batman cartoon bubbles right now?)
BowWow...Meow...
It's Now...Wow!

BUT
It's more than just the weight.
More than just the resolution.
It's about me.

My personal choices to be a better me.
I want my heart burn to go away.
I want my head aches/dizziness to go away.
I want my "mood swings" to be explained if they can't go away. ;-)
Menopause?
I don't know.

I have to make the choices that work best for me ......and my family.
Remember the Y2K hype?
10 Years later what have we done?
Time for some change.

2010!
I am so looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i hope that you are provided the strength to follow through on your resolutions...warm wishes for a happy new year!

Fozziebear said...

Hey Kathy!
after reading this blog, just letting you know that I'm praying for Cary....and may have to send down some chocolate for you... :)

natesmum said...

Good girl, Kathy!
We'll see you at the gym! Turbo, especially! At least 800+ calories a class!

Sara

The times......they are a changing......

 It happens every year.  We have no control over it.  Sometimes its like clockwork and every 3 months it occurs, sometimes its not and we ca...