Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2nd ski lesson done!

What a great day for the girls.

(sorry no pictures of today)

Nicole moved up another level (ya...she could probably teach me now since my last time down the hill was back in 5th grade ....I barely remember it)

Makenzie is close to moving up but needs to keep her legs more round (like riding a horse) rather than knees together and feet/skis out. She will be fine. She loved today's instructor "Dave"....or as she called him on the ride home "Uncle Dave"...I would have dubbed him "Grandpa Dave" ....I am sure his gray hairs, round little belly and calm way with them had a lot to do with her enjoying the lesson and the man. Grandpa's are usually very fun to hang out with! :-) (She even asked for a private lesson with him....we'll see)

Tomorrow's New Year's Eve DAY....we are going to our friends house with 3 other families to ring in the New Year. Should be VERY fun!!!!

Til next year then.....(wink...wink...)

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice. sometimes the instructor makes all the difference...hope you all have a great new year!

otin said...

Your skiing posts make me sad! They really do! I am so jealous of people skiing. Maybe because I know that I am not in good enough shape to do it? I dunno, I am just an idiot! LOL!

Ups and downs lately...

Up:  I think I finally found an ice cream my kids won't like...Java Chunk!  It tastes like coffee with chocolate chunks...Yum to me but ...