Monday, November 23, 2009

Nicole told me..

Sorry if you are sick and tired of hearing about New Moon.
This may (or may not) be the last post about it.
Last night Nicole came in my room carrying one of her tweeny magazines.
Smiling from ear to ear.
Eyes as big as saucers.
She says......
"Mom, when is your birthday again?"
February.
"Yes, but what day?"
The 11th.
"That's what I thought!"
(then she flips the page open)
It's a calendar listing the cast of NEW MOON's birthdays.
Guess who I share a birthday with?
Taylor Lautner...aka..Jacob Black!
Seriously, if I was 16 again I think I would have fainted.
Since I am 40 ...and could be his mother...I just said
THAT IS SO COOL!
In case you didn't know I also share a birthday with
Jennifer Aniston to the exact year and everything!
I wonder if Taylor and Jennifer A. would like to
celebrate our birthdays together this year?

LOL!

1 comment:

otin said...

What I really want to know is why when you write New Moon, does blogger underline it yellow!?